A Cold Air Intake System relocates the filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver the coolest air inlet temperatures possible. Cooler air carries more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the combustion chamber to create more horsepower and torque. But that's only part of the power equation. Tuning the inlet pipe in length and diameter to match the engine's resonance helps move more air to the cylinders (think of your engine as a big air pump), and this tuning allows us to deliver the maximum power gains throughout the entire RPM range.
- Aluminum Intake pipe as shown in the picture
- High quality built Washable and Reusable Air Filter as shown in the picture
- All necessary mounting hardware, vacuum hoses and reducers will be included like in the picture
- 100% Brand New
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- Installation Instruction is NOT Included